Fair website: https://www.specialtyfood.com/
The expenses detailed in the call for proposals will be eligible for financial assistance, with a maximum total subsidy amount of €1,567.50 per eligible company. These amounts will be co-financed at 80% by the ERDF and the remaining 20% by the beneficiary company. The beneficiary company will advance the full participation costs for this action, subsequently submitting the expense justification file. After the relevant program audits are completed, the company may receive a maximum reimbursement of €1,254.00.