Identification of the Data Controller
Identity: Cooperativa Olivarera Virgen de la Sierra de Cabra S. Coop. And. (hereinafter referred to as Coop. Virgen de la Sierra)
VAT number: F-14012116
Postal Address: Avda. Belén nº 1, 14940 Cabra (Córdoba) - SPAIN
Phone: 957 520 300
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data
Coop. Virgen de la Sierra informs website users about its policy regarding the processing and protection of the personal data of users and customers that may be collected through browsing or contracting services through its website.
Purpose of data processing
Your personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- To manage User registration and allow access to the services offered in the "ONLINE STORE," "MEMBERS," and "CONTACT" areas, as well as to carry out the execution of contracted services and the maintenance of the contractual relationship. User data will be kept for this purpose for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, even after, for the time required by applicable legislation and until any contractual liabilities are prescribed, for the purposes of formulating, exercising, or defending any claims.
- To manage, process, and respond to User requests, inquiries, incidents, or queries. User data will be kept for this purpose until the User objects or revokes their consent.
Automated or non-automated operations, procedures, and technical processes that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer, and other actions on personal data are considered data processing.
Coop. Virgen de la Sierra will process personal data in a lawful, fair, transparent, appropriate, relevant, limited, accurate, and up-to-date manner.
Coop. Virgen de la Sierra will treat User data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will observe the required duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. To this end, the necessary technical and organizational measures will be taken to ensure the security of data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing, or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed.
Data collected for the provision of a service
The personal data provided for the provision of a service will be the minimum required to draw up the contract and offer the services you hire, as well as to comply with legal obligations.
The data will be retained for the periods legally established.
Data collected for requesting information through the web form
The personal data collected through the web form for information requests is intended for sending commercial information about our products and services.
The processing of data in this case is legitimized by the express consent you provide by accepting the sending of the information provided through the form.
Exercise of rights
In accordance with the rights conferred by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, portability, and objection to the processing of your data by directing your request to the postal address indicated or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise these rights, you must identify yourself by presenting your ID.
Coop. Virgen de la Sierra informs users that their personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except when such data communication is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor.
Coop. Virgen de la Sierra maintains strict criteria for selecting data processors and contracts with each one to comply with and enforce the obligations established regarding data protection.
Until notified otherwise, we will assume that the data has not been modified and that you commit to notifying us of any changes.
For any claims, you can contact Coop. Olivarera Virgen de la Sierra de Cabra. You can also address the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es
- Guarantees that they are over 18 years old and that the data provided to Coop. Virgen de la Sierra is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. For this purpose, the User is responsible for the accuracy of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided up to date so that it corresponds to their real situation. This page is NOT intended for minors, and in the event that Coop. Virgen de la Sierra suspects or becomes aware at any time of a registration or data submission by a minor, it will proceed to cancel the registration and prevent access or use of the corresponding products, services, or content by that person.
- Guarantees that they have informed any third parties whose data they provide, if applicable, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, they guarantee that they have obtained the authorization of such third parties to provide their data to Coop. Virgen de la Sierra for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website or other means and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to Coop. Virgen de la Sierra or third parties.